Quitting smoking or remaining a non-smoker according to your pace and needs is possible! Quit smoking centres (CAT) offer free services tailored to your needs whether you are a smoker or ex-smoker.
Individual support: meetings and follow-up telephone calls.
- Quitting smoking according to your pace and needs;
- Effective strategies to help with nicotine withdrawal;
- Information on the advantages of being smoke free;
- Information on pharmacological treatments;
- Effective and practical tools;
- Referral to other CLSC resources according to needs (ex.: nutritionist, etc.).
Free service of varying duration according to the needs of each smoker.
To access these services
Find the contact information of the centre nearest you by calling your local CLSC.
1 866 I QUIT NOW (527-7383)
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday : 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Consult the Québec sans tabac web site