Daily from 9 am to 9 pm
Hours could change according to clinical judgement of the user.
Contact the head of the specific unit for special requests.
Intensive care and the Emergency Department
A maximum of 2 visitors for 15 minutes per hour.
Parents can remain with their child at all time.
Only one person, a mother, father or significant and responsible person, is permitted to spend the night.
At all times
Visits contribute to the wellbeing of the user and the CISSS A-T strongly encourages them. However, certain behaviours are essential to ensure the wellbeing and safety of everyone.
- Children aged 12 and under are permitted. However, they must be under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult.
- Visitors must respect the policies and regulations in force.
- Visitors must always show respect and discretion toward the other users. They are asked to circulate quietly and to avoid making noise.
- Individuals should refrain from visiting a user when sick or affected by a contagious disease such as the flu to reduce the risk of transmission to the user.
- Visitors must respect the infection prevention notices (poster on the room door) if precautionary measures are required before entering the user’s room (wear a gown, gloves or mask).