In order for the entire population to have access to a family doctor, a register for a family doctor (GAMF) was established to assist you: Register to the waiting list
Eligibility criteria to register for a family doctor (GAMF):
- You have a valid health insurance card.
- You must not already be registered with a family doctor.
- You must live at the address indicated in your file at the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ). If you no longer live at that address, you can submit a change of address online at le Service Québécois de changement d’adresse.
- You must be aged 14 or older. If you are under 14, another person aged 14 or older must register for you.
- You reside in Québec and your postal code must be listed with Canada Post.
- You must not reside in Nunavik or in the James Bay Cree Territory. Doctors here cannot register new patients.
|If your health condition worsens while waiting for a doctor, it is your responsibility to inform the personnel who will reassess your priority.|