It is first and foremost for your immediate pleasure and well-being that you should accord importance to physical activity, and also for your personal satisfaction, the maintenance and improvement of your health and physical condition as well as for your concern for the conservation of the environment (walking or cycling).
Physical activity benefits your physical health:
- On your mental health
- On your social health
Types of physical activities | Daily physical activities
Those that we can do:
- At home: housework, gardening, running errands, walking the dog, etc.
- At work: walking, taking the stairs, moving heavy loads, etc.
- At school: activities in the school yard, sports and outdoor activities, etc.
- Moving about: walking, cycling, rollerblading, etc.
- Questionnaire sur l'aptitude à l'activité physique (French only)
- Exercise and Have fun - Games and exercises for Parents and Children
- Exercise and have fun with your grandchildren- Games and exercises for grandparents and grandchildren
- Becoming and staying active as an adult
- Profitez de la vie... Soyez actif!
- Être actif, un placement garanti!
- A walker’s Handbook
- L'ABC de la formation d'un club de marche