The pages accessible in English concern access to services and security in regard with health and social services in accordance with the French language charter. The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content. 

Where to Contact for Information About Our Services

Anyone who has a social or psychological problem or questions about it can contact the CLSC in their territory.

A service will respond to your request, analyze the information concerning your situation and ensure orientation and referral to the service program that can meet your needs.

Contact the CLSC nearest you.

We offer you this simplified guide. You will find your options if you are worried, if you are sick, if you want to find a family doctor. Did you know that for non-urgent health problems, there are alternatives to the emergency room? Learn!

[Download the guide]